Posted to user@ignite.apache.org by ght230 <gh...@163.com> on 2016/08/25 13:18:03 UTC

How to estimate offHeapMaxMemory?

I am trying to do capacity plan. I want to know how to set offHeapMaxMemory.

For example:
The primary data size is 3G, I will save it to 3 nodes(each node in one
machine) with Partitioned Mode. And set memoryMode to OFFHEAP_TIERED.

If the Backups number is 0, how much size of offHeapMaxMemory should be
enough?

If the Backups number is 1, how much size of offHeapMaxMemory should be
enough?

Re: How to estimate offHeapMaxMemory?

Posted by Vladislav Pyatkov <vp...@gridgain.com>.
Hello,

Look at the thread
http://apache-ignite-users.70518.x6.nabble.com/Reducing-On-Heap-Cache-Memory-Footprint-td3836.html

I just want to add, which property offHeapMaxMemory is set for each node
individually.