Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by Jorge Pinto <jo...@cta.com.br> on 2006/02/01 00:30:02 UTC

[users@httpd] Apache starts then aborts on windows

Hi !

I have a problem with Apache 2.0.55 i can't understand... all instalation is
working fine on win2003 server, but when a try to load a custom module wrote
in delphi apache starts and seconds after aborts with no messages. When i
start it as a service the events logs show me the following message:

The apache2 service terminated unexpactedly...

My module's size is apromatelly 1,2 Mb and i observed that when i decrease
the module's size apache becomes able to load and execute the module. It
seems a limit...

Is this a configuration problem?

I would appreciate some help !!

Thanks,
 Jorge.

----
Será que você realmente precisa imprimir este e-mail?
Lembre-se: A preservação do Meio Ambiente também depende de você.

Is it absolutely necessary to print this e-mail?
Remember: Environmental protection also depends on you.