Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by David Miller <po...@gmail.com> on 2006/07/31 04:20:48 UTC

Re: spontaneous locale change in view root

Is that how it's supposed to work or something that's unavoidable?

If it's supposed to work like that, how does one keep the chosen locale when
redirecting?

Posted by David Miller <po...@gmail.com>.
I found part of my answer here:
http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/myfaces-users/200508.mbox/%3CE52B42190FDB084B86BB6CE27206E61A42BBB5@syliance01.syliance.fr%3E