Posted to dev@ofbiz.apache.org by Pierre Smits <pi...@gmail.com> on 2015/04/13 08:43:33 UTC

OFBiz and projects-new.apache.org and

Hi all,

IIt seems that the registration of our project at
http://projects-new.apache.org is not correct as it isn't listed in the
overview of Projects by PMC (
https://projects-new.apache.org/projects.html?pmc). The reason is explained
below.

Could we have this fixed please?

Best regards,

Pierre Smits

*ORRTIZ.COM <http://www.orrtiz.com>*
Services & Solutions for Cloud-
Based Manufacturing, Professional
Services and Retail & Trade
http://www.orrtiz.com

Posted by Jacopo Cappellato <ja...@hotwaxsystems.com>.
I think that their scripts should be updated; in fact OFBiz has a project doap file that is hosted in the OFBiz web site rather than in the following folder:

https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/infrastructure/site-tools/trunk/projects/data_files/

The above configuration setting is set here:

https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/infrastructure/site-tools/trunk/projects/pmc_list.xml

Jacopo

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
Yes that should not be a problem but to the R13.07 releases

I agree we can have more categories, now the question: is that not too much?

Jacques

Posted by Pierre Smits <pi...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Ron Wheeler <rw...@artifact-software.com>.

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.

Posted by Ron Wheeler <rw...@artifact-software.com>.

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
Le 13/04/2015 22:46, Jacques Le Roux a écrit :
> OK, I was too quick on this, I'm not a PMC member nor the Chair

I mean an ASF member (I'm a PMC member)

Jacques

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.