Posted to dev@karaf.apache.org by sully6768 <su...@yahoo.com> on 2011/09/12 02:34:02 UTC

Implementation of Felix Declarative Services Capabilities for Karaf

Hello,

I have implemented a basic set of components that allow management of the
Felix Declarative Services implementation.  It contains some basic shell
commands and JMX MBean operations and contains a feature definition.  It is
something I have used for some other work I have done and thought it might
be of use to others.

You can review the code on github:

https://github.com/sully6768/sandbox/tree/master/karaf/ds

I also have the code merged into a forked karaf repository for both the
trunk and karaf-2.2.x branches and can issue a pull request if that is
appropriate:

https://github.com/sully6768/karaf

Comments and concerns are appreciated.

Kind regards,