Posted to soap-dev@ws.apache.org by Th...@chase.com on 2000/07/28 16:34:57 UTC

Deployment Problems

I tried to deploy the addressbook sampe application to TomCat and got the
following error:

Ouch, the call failed:
  Fault Code   = SOAP-ENV:Client
  Fault String = No Deserializer found to deserialize a 'http://schemas.xmlsoap.
org/soap/envelope/:Parameter' using encoding style 'null'.

I am wondering what is wrong.

Thomas Kirsch

Re: Deployment Problems

Posted by Sanjiva Weerawarana <sa...@watson.ibm.com>.
I'll bet you're using Xerces 1.1.1 or 1.1.2 and not the latest code from the
CVS tree. I suggest you try the release candidate version we posted to
the downloads page. That should work fine with Xerces 1.1.2 (1.1.2 is
pre-req'ed now).

Sanjiva.

Re: Deployment Problems