Posted to c-dev@xerces.apache.org by Mattias Brändström <br...@ludd.luth.se> on 2003/06/04 11:23:25 UTC

making my ./configure xerces aware

Hello!

I have a little question about what macros to put in my configure.ac to
make it xerces aware. I hope someone here might provide some insight.

As I understand it I should be able to look for libxerces-c with some
thing like this:

AC_CHECK_LIB(xerces-c, xercesc_2_3::XXercesDOMParser::XercesDOMParser())

or maybe just:

AC_CHECK_LIB(xerces-c, XXercesDOMParser::XercesDOMParser())

Unsfortunateley this don't seem to work. Have anyone here done something
similar? Maybe there is some neat trick you can teach me! =)

And I need something similar to find the header files don't I?

I know I am a bit of a newbie when it comes to xerces and autoconf and
automake, but I hope that someone will have some hints for me.

Regards,
Mattias