Posted to c-user@axis.apache.org by Arshad Ahamad <ar...@in.effectsoft.com> on 2006/02/13 08:27:22 UTC

configuration axis c++ with apache2

Hi all,

    I am trying to configure axic c++(ver- 1.5) with apache2 in linux.
Apache2 is already install.I have done the following.

1- write the AXISCPP_DEPLOY and LD_LIBRARY_PATH path in to the
/etc/init.d/apache2 file.

2- write the library path i.e AXISCPP_DEPLOY/lib in the /etc/ld.so.conf
file.

3- start the ./ldconfig which is in /sbin directory

4- copy axiscpp.conf file into the /etc directory.

5- copy libaxiscpp_mod2.so into the /usr/lib/apache2 directory(i.e modules
directory).

6- add the following lines in the /etc/apache2/httpd.conf file

LoadModule axis_module /usr/lib/apache2/libaxiscpp_mod2.so

<Location /axis>
SetHandler axis
</Location>

NOTE-> simple_axis_server is running fine.

Problem 1.
 when I access apache2 by browser(http://localhost) then apache2 is working
fine but when I use http://localhost/axis then it gives Object not found.

Problem 2.
When I use calculator webservices client then it gives the following errors.

Exception :  HTTPTransportException:HTTP transport error
Server sent HTTP error: 'Not Found'

   Can any one helps me?.

Thanks and regards
Ahamad