Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by "BURN, James" <Ja...@oup.com> on 2014/03/24 14:07:34 UTC

RE: "Configuration bound to bundle" error [solved with ServiceMix 5.0.0]

Great timing of your new release.

I fired up ServiceMix 5.0.0 this morning and am not getting the error .

Thanks for all the work getting this release together.
James

Posted by Gert Vanthienen <ge...@gmail.com>.
Hi James,

Just FYI - the reason this is "fixed" in Apache ServiceMix 5.0.0 is
due to a change in the OSGi specification for the Configuration Admin
service itself.  As part of the new version, we also moved to a newer
version of the Felix ConfigAdmin bundle which incorporates that spec
change, cfr. https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FELIX-3176

Regards,

Gert Vanthienen