Posted to dev@ignite.apache.org by Saikat Maitra <sa...@gmail.com> on 2016/06/19 15:42:23 UTC

IGNITE-3337

Hello,

I have raised the PR[1] for the following Jira ticket[2].

Please review and let me know any feedback

Regards
Saikat

[1] https://github.com/apache/ignite/pull/816

Re: IGNITE-3337

Posted by Saikat Maitra <sa...@gmail.com>.
Hi Alexey , Sergey

Thank you for your time and reviewing the PR. I agree we can deprecate
cacheName for metadata command. I have updated the files and request you to
review the changes.

Also can you please share where the docs are hosted and I can then update
the rest api doc.

Regards
Saikat

Re: IGNITE-3337