Posted to users@nifi.apache.org by Dharmender Goyal <dg...@yahoo.com> on 2021/04/25 23:38:29 UTC

Newb question: Requesting guidance with MQTT process config

Hi,I have nifi running in a docker container on my laptop. A MQTT processor will connect to a remote internet hosted MQTT broker (tcp://<host url>:1883 ). MQTT processor is not establish a connection with remote broker.
Same flow succeeds if I run "nifi" directly on my laptop (not running in a docker container). I suspect I need to do something additional if I run nifi in a docker container. Please advise.

Thank you
DGOYALdgoyal@yahoo.com

Re: Newb question: Requesting guidance with MQTT process config