Posted to user@pivot.apache.org by Jamal BERRICH <jb...@gmail.com> on 2017/04/23 21:41:18 UTC

Apache Pivot and JRE 8

Hi,
     The Apache Pivot framework dons't work with the JRE 8 u131.
     Why ? :(

Best,
Jamal

Re: Apache Pivot and JRE 8

Posted by Sandro Martini <sa...@gmail.com>.
Hi all,
fix for PIVOT-933 has been committed in branches/2.0.x (and soon even
in trunk, for 2.1.0).
To make all work (before the real new Pivot release that should come
in a few weeks), as a workaround I suggest to checkout/update sources
with SVN and locally build them.

Ask us for problems or further info.

Bye,
Sandro