Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by Mack Christian <ma...@bonbon.net> on 2004/03/25 21:53:11 UTC

[users@httpd] timed-based access

Hello, is there anyway to grant access to apache upon a time-based rule.
I explain the point: i would run my server unaccessible during work hours (9-12:00AM & 1-5:00PM) with custom bypass users.
Tanks
Chris

Re: [users@httpd] timed-based access

Posted by Joshua Slive <jo...@slive.ca>.
On Thu, 25 Mar 2004, Mack Christian wrote:

> Hello, is there anyway to grant access to apache upon a time-based rule.
> I explain the point: i would run my server unaccessible during work
> hours (9-12:00AM & 1-5:00PM) with custom bypass users.

See "time dependent rewriting" in
http://httpd.apache.org/docs-2.0/misc/rewriteguide.html

For the bypass users, you can add extra RewriteCond's.

Joshua.