Posted to dev@xalan.apache.org by Cory Isaacson <ci...@capita2.com> on 2000/08/18 22:44:32 UTC

Xerces 1.1.3 Bug

When I run Xalan using Xerces 1.1.3, I get the following:

java.lang.IncompatibleClassChangeError: Unimplemented interface method at org.apache.xalan.xslt.XSLTEngineImpl.processStylesheet(XSLTEngineImpl.java:694) at org.apache.xalan.xslt.XSLTEngineImpl.processStylesheet(XSLTEngineImpl.java:743)

I have another product, Apache SOAP which requires this version of Xerces. Any ideas on how I can make it work? With all earlier versions of Xerces I don't get this problem.

Thanks,

Cory