Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Marc Saegesser <ma...@apropos.com> on 2001/05/29 05:58:11 UTC

[ANNOUNCEMENT] Tomcat 3.2.2 released

I am pleased to announce that the Tomcat 3.2.2 release is now
available for download at

http://jakarta.apache.org/builds/tomcat/release/v3.2.2

Tomcat 3.2.2 is a maintenance release that fixes several bugs from version
3.2.1 and corrects all known specification compliance issues.  The release
notes file in src/doc/readme covers the details of the Tomcat 3.2.2 release.

Tomcat 3.2.2 is now the latest production quality Tomcat release.  Users of
version 3.2.1 and earlier release are encouraged to update to this release.

Marc A. Saegesser

Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Tomcat 3.2.2 released

Posted by "Gilson do N. D'Elrei" <gi...@uol.com.br>.
Hello,
Is it possible to install tomcat 3.2.2 on older tomcat version without  lost
my cocoon installation settings ?!
thanks for any information abou it!

Posted by Dariush Mossadeghi <da...@coins.net>.
did you get this ? could you download and update phatplanet ?

Posted by Dariush Mossadeghi <da...@coins.net>.