Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by "Murat Buyukkal (mbuyukkal@tai.com.tr)" <mb...@tai.com.tr> on 2002/05/07 10:36:15 UTC

Off-Topic question..

Sorry for my Off-Topic question but I couldn't find a solution.
I am reading news messages offline with Outlook Express and I have a
problem;
When I synchronized the news server and my local box "Deleted/Outdated
messages" are also deleted from my local box. I want to preserve the old
messages in my local box that even deleted on the news server. How can I
preserve my old messages? or can you advise a newsreader that can preserve
old messages?

Thanks in advance,

Murat Büyükkal