Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by rb...@covalent.net on 2000/12/20 00:11:55 UTC

Beta rolls tomorrow.

I am planning to tag and roll the first beta tomorrow.  The server is
working fully in everytest I have run here on Linux and FreeBSD.  I may
have missed something, but I think we are in a good position now.  There
are a few things left to do in the STATUS file that really need to be done
before we go Beta.  I plan to deal with those before I roll.  After I
roll, we will have through Friday to test before we release the actual
Beta.

Ryan

406 29th St.
San Francisco, CA 94131

Re: Beta rolls tomorrow.

Posted by rb...@covalent.net.
I know they need to be there.  When locus comes back the INSTALL, README,
and NOTICE files will be added.

Ryan

On Wed, 20 Dec 2000, Roy T. Fielding wrote:

> I am stuck in meetings all day today, but we still need
>
>     INSTALL           (both ours and configure information)
>     README
>     README_WIN32.txt  (maybe)
>     NOTICE            (should contain any required notices of use of
>                        third-party code)
>
> These don't need to have the same content as the old repository,
> but they should be there.  Especially the first two.
>
> ....Roy

406 29th St.
San Francisco, CA 94131

Re: Beta rolls tomorrow.