Posted to users@cloudstack.apache.org by Manan Shah <ma...@citrix.com> on 2013/01/04 01:24:26 UTC

[DISCUSS] Affinity / Anti-affinity Rules

Hi,

I would like to propose a new feature for enabling Affinity /Anti-affinity
rules in CS 4.1. I have created a JIRA ticket and provided the
requirements at the following location.  Please provide feedback on the
requirements.

JIRA Ticket: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CLOUDSTACK-739
Requirements:
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/CLOUDSTACK/Affinity+-+Anti-affi
nity+rules

Regards,
Manan Shah

Re: [DISCUSS] Affinity / Anti-affinity Rules

Posted by Abhinandan Prateek <Ab...@citrix.com>.
Guarantee is already available in terms of (storage/host/ha) tags.
This is more of best effort. But these best effort parameters need to be
spelt out to make it meaningful.

-abhi

Posted by Mice Xia <mi...@tcloudcomputing.com>.