Posted to commons-dev@ws.apache.org by Glen Daniels <gl...@thoughtcraft.com> on 2007/07/16 14:05:51 UTC

[axiom] Where's the branch?

Sanka, did we branch the tree for the Axiom 1.2.5 release?  I don't see
it, but I could be just missing something in SVN....

--Glen

Re: [axiom] Where's the branch?

Posted by Sanka Samaranayake <ss...@gmail.com>.
Nope, We didn't create the branch for this and I was waiting to create the
tag until the voting thread has finished.

Do we need to create the branch or should we just tagged it once the vote
finishes.

Thanks,
Sanka

On 7/16/07, Glen Daniels <gl...@thoughtcraft.com> wrote:

> Sanka, did we branch the tree for the Axiom 1.2.5 release?  I don't see
> it, but I could be just missing something in SVN....
>
> --Glen

Sanka Samaranayake
WSO2 Inc.

http://www.bloglines.com/blog/sanka