Posted to users@cxf.apache.org by GiannisSam <io...@gmail.com> on 2014/10/06 16:17:21 UTC

Fediz with .Net and PHP

Hello.

Is it possible to use fediz IDP/STS to authenticate .NET and PHP web
services?
If yes, are there any sources I can follow?

Thanks in advance,
Giannis Sam

RE: Fediz with .Net and PHP

Posted by Oliver Wulff <ow...@talend.com>.
I describe on the following blog entry how to configure an ASP.NET application with Windows Identity Foundation (WIF is included in .NET 4.5):
http://owulff.blogspot.ch/2012/02/configure-fediz-idp-and-aspnet-using.html

Oli

------

Oliver Wulff