Posted to dev@tinkerpop.apache.org by Lyndon Bauto <ly...@bitquilltech.com.INVALID> on 2022/05/24 18:16:12 UTC

Gremlin Go Release Candidate

Hi all,

If you were not already aware, we have completed the originally planned
work for the gremlin go driver (yay!!!!).

I propose we create new release candidates for the gremlin-go driver so the
new features can be exercised by users. The proposed release candidates
will be:

gremlin-go/v3.6.1-rc3
gremlin-go/v3.5.4-rc3

Please yell if you have any issues with this plan.
--
*Lyndon Bauto*
Team Lead

Re: Gremlin Go Release Candidate

Posted by Jorge Bay Gondra <jo...@gmail.com>.
Thanks!

I'm looking forward for the GA releases!!

Posted by Lyndon Bauto <ly...@bitquilltech.com.INVALID>.

Posted by Lyndon Bauto <ly...@bitquilltech.com.INVALID>.

Posted by Lyndon Bauto <ly...@bitquilltech.com.INVALID>.

--