Posted to dev@rave.apache.org by "Gornstein, Daniel S." <dg...@mitre.org> on 2013/09/11 20:52:16 UTC

Saving Region Widget Preferences

All,

I had a quick question about how saving region widget preferences will work:

Should there be a separate rest endpoint to save region widget prefs, or will you save the region widget with the prefs attached, and that will then save the preferences?

Thanks,
Dan Gornstein

Re: Saving Region Widget Preferences

Posted by Matt Franklin <m....@gmail.com>.