Posted to dev@servicemix.apache.org by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net> on 2016/03/23 18:36:07 UTC

[HEADS UP] ServiceMix Bundles 2016.03 release tomorrow

Hi guys,

I'm preparing the ServiceMix Bundles 2016.03 release.

I should be able to submit to your vote tonight or tomorrow.

No objection ?

Thanks,
Regards
JB
--
Jean-Baptiste Onofré
jbonofre@apache.org

R: [HEADS UP] ServiceMix Bundles 2016.03 release tomorrow

Posted by Andrea Cosentino <an...@yahoo.com.INVALID>.
No objection from me :-)
Thanks!

Andrea

  Il mer, 23 mar, 2016 alle 18:36, Jean-Baptiste Onofré<jb...@nanthrax.net> ha scritto:   Hi guys,

Re: [HEADS UP] ServiceMix Bundles 2016.03 release tomorrow

Posted by Krzysztof Sobkowiak <kr...@gmail.com>.
+1

Regards
Krzysztof