Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Andrea Del Bene <ad...@ciseonweb.it> on 2012/03/22 12:30:56 UTC

Palette and localization

Hi,

working with Palette component I've noticed that each options  is
localized with the following instruction from AbstractOptions:

displayString = getLocalizer().getString(displayString, this,
displayString);

Is there any way to disable localization? I have a list of thousands of
options which don't need to be localized and  lot of time goes wasted
searching for a not existing localized string.

Re: Palette and localization

Posted by ilgrosso <il...@apache.org>.
Hi,
I've found the same issue as yours and opened [1] with a simple patch.

Regards.

[1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/WICKET-5029