Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by "Tsui, Alban" <Al...@COGNOS.com> on 2003/03/17 18:53:23 UTC

redirection in websphere 4 ... bug?

I have written an action (written in xxp) to perform redirection ... similar
to the following:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<xsp:page
  language="java"
  xmlns:action="http://apache.org/cocoon/action/1.0"
  xmlns:xsp="http://apache.org/xsp"

<dummypage>
<xsp:logic>
try
{
	String requestURI = request.getRequestURI();
	requestURI = requestURI.substring(0, requestURI.lastIndexOf('/')+1);

	String redirectURL = requestURI + "hello";

	// redirection
	<action:set-result>
		<action:param name="name">admin_RURL</action:param>
		<action:param
name="value"><xsp:expr>redirectURL</xsp:expr></action:param>
	</action:set-result>

	// setting success with move into the action wrapped pipeline

	<action:set-success/>

}
catch(Exception e)
{
	e.printStackTrace();

	// failing this action with continue the current pipeline

	<action:set-failure/>
}

</xsp:logic>
</dummypage>
</xsp:page>

This works in cocoon in sunon, cocoon in tomcat and cocoon in weblogic 7,
cocoon in websphere 5. However this doesn't work in websphere 4.x.

For some reasons, the redirect uri turn into cocoon/cocoon/mypath/hello,
instead of the expected cocoon/mypath/hello!!! So I am getting an extra
servlet context in the uri in the directed uri!

Has anyone got any idea what is going on?

Alban