Posted to user@nutch.apache.org by lewis john mcgibbney <le...@gmail.com> on 2011/07/09 00:45:54 UTC

Re: Building Nutch 2.0 from the trunk

Hi,

Just thought it reasonable to come back to this one and double confirm that
all current trunks below build successfully (after some simple
configuration) and it is possible to get a Nutch/Gora/HBase trunk
implementation up and running in good time should you wish. These
technologies are pretty dynamic just now and there is a lot of exciting
stuff in the pipeline for the near future.

Thanks

--
*Lewis*