Posted to dev@avalon.apache.org by Paul Hammant <pa...@yahoo.com> on 2002/04/18 15:53:57 UTC

Peter Royal - nu committer?

Folks,

On examining the logs Peter Royal has been helping us with patches and contributions for 9 months
or so.  Some of us thought he was a committer already!  He neatly fits in with our new Peter/Leo
naming convention and I think we should promote him to committer...

Here is my +1

- Paul

Re: Peter Royal - nu committer?

Posted by Leif Mortenson <le...@tanukisoftware.com>.
I had thought he was already in.  +1

Re: Peter Royal - nu committer?

Posted by Peter Royal <pr...@managingpartners.com>.
On Thursday 18 April 2002 09:53 am, Paul Hammant wrote:
> On examining the logs Peter Royal has been helping us with patches and
> contributions for 9 months or so.  Some of us thought he was a committer
> already!  He neatly fits in with our new Peter/Leo naming convention and I
> think we should promote him to committer...

I'd be honored :)
-pete

Re: Peter Royal - nu committer?

Posted by Mircea Toma <mi...@apache.org>.
+1

Mircea

<ma...@jakarta.apache.org>
<ma...@jakarta.apache.org>

Re: Peter Royal - nu committer?

Posted by Jeff Turner <je...@socialchange.net.au>.
+1

--Jeff

Re: Peter Royal - nu committer?

Posted by Marcus Crafter <cr...@fztig938.bank.dresdner.net>.
On Thu, Apr 18, 2002 at 02:53:57PM +0100, Paul Hammant wrote:
> Folks,
>
> On examining the logs Peter Royal has been helping us with patches and contributions for 9 months
> or so.  Some of us thought he was a committer already!  He neatly fits in with our new Peter/Leo
> naming convention and I think we should promote him to committer...
>
> Here is my +1

	+1 from me, I thought he was a committer already.

	Cheers,

	Marcus

     ,,$$$$$$$$$,      Marcus Crafter
    $:         $$$$:   ManageSoft GmbH
     ;$,    _/\ &&:'   60327 Frankfurt Germany
       '     /( &&&
           \_&&&&'
          &&&&.
    &&&&&&&:

Re: Peter Royal - nu committer?

Posted by Peter Donald <pe...@apache.org>.
+1

--
Cheers,

Peter Donald

Re: Peter Royal - nu committer?

Posted by Eung-ju Park <co...@apache.org>.
+1.

Re: Peter Royal - nu committer?

Posted by Peter Royal <pr...@managingpartners.com>.
On Thursday 18 April 2002 05:30 pm, Leo Simons wrote:
> Normally I'd say "welcome aboard" but hey, you've been in that
> engine room for quite some time now, no?

that's where all the excitement is! still, i'm very grateful for being
appreciated as a valued contributor :)
-pete

RE: Peter Royal - nu committer?

Posted by Leo Simons <le...@apache.org>.
+1

We now have PD (often used for "passer domesticus" in books
about birds; a very common bird here in Europe) and PR
(finally someone to take care of all that fussy vague shouting
stuff! (sorry PR),

LS (more latin: Lectori Salutum, or "I greet you on paper with
honors", or somethin', which is nice because we need more
whitepapers) and finally LSD which is nice because it satisfies
a prejudice about programmers many people have...I'm getting
carried away here :D.

Normally I'd say "welcome aboard" but hey, you've been in that
engine room for quite some time now, no?

cheers,

- Leo

RE: Peter Royal - nu committer?

Posted by Carsten Ziegeler <cz...@s-und-n.de>.