Posted to user@ctakes.apache.org by Gladia Hotan <gh...@mit.edu> on 2015/04/09 05:27:08 UTC

Error processing text documents in CPE

Hi,

I'm new to cTAKES and am using cTAKES 3.2.1. I'm trying to process a large
number of plain text files in the CPE, but I get the error:

org.apache.uima.cas.CASRuntimeException: JCas type
"org.apache.ctakes.typesystem.type.structured.DocumentID" used in Java
code, but was not declared in the XML type descriptor

I'm using test_plaintext.xml as the descriptor. Based on an archived post
regarding how to process plain text input, I changed the line below:

>                 <import
> location="../analysis_engine/AggregatePlaintextProcessor.xml"/>
>
> needs to be changed to use:
>
> AggregatePlaintextUMLSProcessor.xml

Could anyone tell me if there are other things I need to set?

Thank you!

Best,

Gladia

Re: Error processing text documents in CPE

Posted by britt fitch <br...@wiredinformatics.com>.

Britt Fitch
Wired Informatics
265 Franklin St Ste 1702
Boston, MA 02110
http://wiredinformatics.com
Britt.Fitch@wiredinformatics.com

Posted by Jen Seale <je...@gmail.com>.

Posted by britt fitch <br...@wiredinformatics.com>.
Hi Gladia,

This thread may be helpful:
http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/ctakes-user/201311.mbox/%3C1384464005.90860.YahooMailNeo@web140301.mail.bf1.yahoo.com%3E <http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/ctakes-user/201311.mbox/%3C1384464005.90860.YahooMailNeo@web140301.mail.bf1.yahoo.com%3E>

Posted by britt fitch <br...@wiredinformatics.com>.
Hi Gladia,