Posted to users@flex.apache.org by Angelo Lazzari <an...@redtulp.com> on 2015/09/08 11:22:40 UTC

Flex Mobile: Spinner List flickering problem

Hi,
i think the flickering problem on animation that was causing problem to
Chris a few days ago is present on the SpinnerList component too...: when i
try to slide the spinners items the entire screen goes black and starts
flickering

I recorded a video that shows the problem... simply moving the spinnerList
content up and down generates the rare thing..

Video: https://youtu.be/iezTPmc8ztM

I tried to change the frameRate to 24,25 or 30 but nothing change...

i have the problem on LG G3 Android 5... but no on ASUS tablet FHD Android
4.3...

Using Flex 4.14 & AIR 18

@Chris, did you solved the problem about flickering?

@Flex user anything to advise please?

Thank you very much
Angelo

Re: Flex Mobile: Spinner List flickering problem

Posted by Angelo Lazzari <an...@redtulp.com>.
Thank you Héctor! Was the rendering mode..now i put the gpu mode and i had
auto.

Thank you very much
Angelo

Posted by Héctor A <ne...@gmail.com>.