Posted to user@struts.apache.org by sudip shrestha <su...@gmail.com> on 2005/10/17 22:40:24 UTC

struts plugin and destroy()

I have a struts plugin that works well....but I realized that it was not
executing the destroy() method when the tomcat-server was shutdown. I have a
timer that needs to run timertask at a certain interval and have implemented
timer.cancel() method inside the destroy() method....But there seems no sign
of this method being executed and the timertask keeps continuing even after
the tomcat was shutdown...Any suggestions?