Posted to dev@tomcat.apache.org by Cory Powers <cp...@appriss.com> on 2001/07/16 15:05:39 UTC

Tomcat & Frames

I am having issues using Tomcat with a frameset page that contains 4 frames,
I do not have any problems with the same page when I reduce it to 3 frames.
I have created a Bug in the Bugs Database(Bug #2605) and gotten no response.
Can someone please assist me in getting this solved. The Bug entry has a lot
more detail.

Thanks,
Cory
cpowers@appriss.com

Re: Tomcat & Frames

Posted by "Craig R. McClanahan" <cr...@apache.org>.
First, because servlet containers (and web servers, for that matter) don't
have a clue about frames, it's 99.9% sure to be either an application
error, a browser bug, or else a harmless warning that the browser
stopped downloading one frame because some JavaScript in the page told it
to do so.

Second, these sorts of issues are better discussed on the TOMCAT-USER
mailing list.

Craig McClanahan