Posted to dev@tomee.apache.org by Jean-Louis Monteiro <jl...@tomitribe.com> on 2019/08/23 08:50:50 UTC

JAXB 2.3.2 update in TomEE 7.1.x

Hi,

We were running an outdated version of JAXB in TomEE 7.1.x which can be
upgraded to 2.3.2.
I figured I could cherry-pick the commit from David to introduce a BOM for
jaxb-runtime

After some conflicts resolving it did not went to bad. So I pushed it to
the 7.1.x branch.

I'll monitor the CI and revert if something is broken.

--
Jean-Louis Monteiro
http://twitter.com/jlouismonteiro

Re: JAXB 2.3.2 update in TomEE 7.1.x

Posted by Jean-Louis Monteiro <jl...@tomitribe.com>.
Ok looks like build is now green after the upgrade.
If you guys want to give it a try and provide feedback that would be great.
--
Jean-Louis Monteiro
http://twitter.com/jlouismonteiro
http://www.tomitribe.com