Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Ah...@ibi.com on 2003/02/24 22:06:17 UTC

selected value for PropertySelection when forms rewinds

hi all,

On when a form, when having a ProperySelection component, how can I get the
previously selected value (when form was submitted) to appear as default
(selected) when the form rewinds???  Thanx.

-Ahmed.

Re: selected value for PropertySelection when forms rewinds

Posted by Eric Everman <ev...@precedadesign.com>.
Ahmed-

I'm not sure I understand your question.

Form components (ie textfields, checkboxes, etc) have the value they
display bound to a property of the page.  When the form is submitted,
Tapestry sets the specified property of the page to match the value the
user choose.  If you allow the page to render again without modifying these
properties, the values rendered will be the same ones the user just submitted.

Am I missing your question?

Eric Everman