Posted to users@netbeans.apache.org by Orlyanskiy Vladimir <en...@mail.ru.INVALID> on 2021/02/28 19:46:37 UTC

How to change port of internal http server

Hello.

NetBeans shows JavaDoc for libraries with internal HttpServer on port 8082.

I want to change the default port from 8082 to something else.

I have found file org-netbeans-modules-httpserver.xml

I tried to copy file org-netbeans-modules-httpserver.xml to folder
config\Modules\ and set parameter <param name="port">18082</param> in this
file.

But when I start my NetBeans file org-netbeans-modules-httpserver.xml is
replaced by file from folder 12_2\ide\config\Modules\

So I have such a question.

How to change the default port for internal httpserver ?

Source file
<https://github.com/apache/netbeans/blob/master/ide/httpserver/src/org/netbe
ans/modules/httpserver/HttpServerSettings.java> HttpServerSettings