Posted to java-dev@axis.apache.org by "Shahi, Ashutosh" <As...@ca.com> on 2005/07/26 17:27:08 UTC

[Axis2]client side handlers and module

Hi all,

I am facing some problem with the deployment of client-side handlers in
Axis2. I am not sure if I am doing the correct thing, so wanted to
confirm.

I create the handlers and add that information in module.xml as we do at
the server end and finally call call.engageModule() method. But the .mar
file that gets created is empty and I get an error saying cannot find
module.xml. Where do I need to put the module.xml so that its picked
up?What am I missing?

Ashutosh

Re: [Axis2]client side handlers and module

Posted by Saminda Abeyruwan <sa...@opensource.lk>.
Shahi, Ashutosh wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I am facing some problem with the deployment of client-side handlers
> in Axis2. I am not sure if I am doing the correct thing, so wanted to
> confirm.
>
> I create the handlers and add that information in module.xml as we do
> at the server end and finally call call.engageModule() method. But the
> .mar file that gets created is empty and I get an error saying cannot
> find module.xml. Where do I need to put the module.xml so that its
> picked up?What am I missing?
>
> Ashutosh

HI Ashusosh,

Client side handlers should be called from a repository, where the
repository is given by Call(String clientHome). Once the repository is
given you can call call.engagedModule(String moduleName).

Saminda