Posted to dev@maven.apache.org by Brett Porter <br...@apache.org> on 2011/08/01 17:22:32 UTC

more symlink failures on Jenkins

I committed a fix for MNG-3951's test case that stopped it breaking on Mac (and passed the first Jenkins ubuntu run).

A later build threw up this:
https://builds.apache.org/job/core-integration-testing-maven-3-trunk-jdk-1.6/7/testReport/

It's full of path related issues, but my change didn't touch any Maven code or other test cases. Is anyone familiar with what was previously broken here able to shed any light before I take a closer look?

- Brett

--
Brett Porter
brett@apache.org

Re: more symlink failures on Jenkins

Posted by Brett Porter <br...@apache.org>.
Yup, that was it. I've fixed it for those tests, and it seems to be ok now.

All things going well it may make sense to have the verifier return the extracted resources as a canonical path so it's consistent across test cases, since that's what ends up being compared against from maven.

- Brett

Posted by Andrew Bayer <an...@gmail.com>.