Posted to user@openmeetings.apache.org by Ajith Prasad <aj...@trainingorbit.com> on 2013/01/05 07:14:35 UTC

Fwd: open meetings installation problem

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Ajith Prasad <aj...@trainingorbit.com>
Date: Sat, Jan 5, 2013 at 10:46 AM
Subject: open meetings installation problem
To: openmeetings-user@incubator.apache.org

Please find below the screen shot and help me to solve this

Re: open meetings installation problem

Posted by Ajith Prasad <aj...@trainingorbit.com>.

Posted by Mukesh Reddy <mu...@ustechsolutions.com>.
Hi Ajith,

                Follow these steps carefully, http://incubator.apache.org/openmeetings/MySQLConfig.html

Thanks and Regards,
Mukesh

Mukesh Reddy | Associate Java Engineer
Cell- +91 97033 66956 | Desk- +91 (40) 67339604

Reduce your Carbon Footprint, Think before you print

Posted by Ajith Prasad <aj...@trainingorbit.com>.

Posted by Ajith Prasad <aj...@trainingorbit.com>.

Posted by Alexei Fedotov <al...@gmail.com>.
Hello Ajith,