Posted to soap-user@xml.apache.org by Kallol Banerjee <ka...@alumnux.com> on 2002/01/29 10:49:23 UTC

Help:WSDL To SOAP Message

Hi All,

I am using Axis now a days. I was checking out the WSDL functionalily added
with the tool kit.

Please advice me with the following :

1. Can I use the tool to generate a SOAP message from a WSDL file with the
existing tool instead of <wsdl2java >

2. Can I some how use the WSDL file so that client can orginate some SOAP -
RPC request from the service desciption given in WSDL file.

Please do advice.
Thanks and regards,
kallol

RE: Help:WSDL To SOAP Message