Posted to user@mahout.apache.org by Sergey Svinarchuk <ss...@hortonworks.com> on 2014/01/16 16:41:12 UTC

Re: MAHOUT 0.9 Release - New URL

I tested mahout 0.9 on Ubuntu 12.04 64bit, java version "1.6.0_27"

a) Verify that u can unpack the release (tar or zip) - passed
b) Verify u r able to compile the distro - passed
c)  Run through the unit tests: mvn clean test -passed
d) Run the example scripts under $MAHOUT_HOME/examples/bin. Please run
through all the different options in each script. - will update later

--
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE

Re: MAHOUT 0.9 Release - New URL

Posted by Shannon Quinn <sq...@gatech.edu>.