Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Raul Montoya <rm...@intesys.es> on 2003/07/17 09:51:05 UTC

Acces form name in the jsp

Hi
I want to know if there is any way to obtain the form name associated to
a JSP without put it form the strut-config.

Because, if the name of the form change on the strut-config; i have to
change the name of the form in all of my JSP's.

Example of the problem:

<logic:equal name="receptionForm" property="editable" scope="request"
value="true">

Thanks.

Re: Acces form name in the jsp

Posted by Sandeep Takhar <sa...@yahoo.com>.
good idea...

sandeep

Re: Acces form name in the jsp

Re: Acces form name in the jsp

Posted by Sandeep Takhar <sa...@yahoo.com>.
A bit of a hack is to have something like this in your
action

request.setAttribute("otherName", theForm)

This will make it work on the jsp anyways for now...

sandeep

Re: Acces form name in the jsp