Posted to dev@libcloud.apache.org by Eric Woods <wo...@gmail.com> on 2010/05/20 17:23:47 UTC

[libcloud] Re: Alex's note

Alex,

Thanks for the feedback. It's a simple demo that I threw together. I don't
have plans to take it further right now. Also, where is the contrib
directory?  I see a demo folder in libcloud's base repository, is that what
you meant?

Thanks,
- Eric

Re: [libcloud] Re: Alex's note

Posted by Jerry Chen <je...@3rdengine.com>.
On May 20, 2010, at 10:23 AM, Eric Woods wrote:

> Alex,
>
> Thanks for the feedback. It's a simple demo that I threw together. I don't
> have plans to take it further right now. Also, where is the contrib
> directory?  I see a demo folder in libcloud's base repository, is that what
> you meant?

The demo directory is something I began cobbling together in hopes of providing non-unit test examples for libcloud, but it looks like it didn't quite catch on...

Indeed, the contrib directory doesn't exist yet.