Posted to user@ant.apache.org by Keith Hatton <kh...@axiomsystems.com> on 2003/02/12 16:55:48 UTC

RE: FW: [OT] Spamarrest

Now well off topic ...

I believe other mail-filtering systems leave the control in the hands of the receiver, quarantining mail until the user looks at a report and approves it.

The main gripe I had is that a "click here so that your mail won't be discarded as spam" mail is exactly the kind of thing I have received from time to time (as I'm sure almost all of us have) as spam!