Posted to users@cloudstack.apache.org by Jessica Tomechak <je...@gmail.com> on 2013/08/28 20:30:10 UTC

[Doc] Please review: Granular configuration parameters doc

Hi,
Documentation on granular configuration parameters is ready for review. You
can view the updated text at the link below. This is checked in to both
master and 4.2-forward.

Please provide your feedback.

Diff:
https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=cloudstack.git;h=bdc87ab

Bug:

Jessica T.

Re: [Doc] Please review: Granular configuration parameters doc

Posted by Harikrishna Patnala <ha...@citrix.com>.
Thank you Likitha for the doc.
Some text need to be added.
1) There is no need of restarting the management server after setting the local configuration parameters.
2) If we set value 'null' in the local configuration then CS considers the value from global configuration.

Could you please make these changes.

Thanks
Harikrishna

Posted by Harikrishna Patnala <ha...@citrix.com>.