Posted to dev@maven.apache.org by Michael Böckling <mi...@giniality.com> on 2006/02/02 20:23:17 UTC

Bug in maven-site-plugin

Hi,

this behaviour seems strange to me: I define the site URL in a parent
POM, and for every level I go down in the inheritance hierarchy, each
pom adds its artifact-id to the site URL.
IMHO, the URL should be used exactly as specified, nothing should be
appended to it. I can define my own namespace!
This issue may be related to MSITE-72.
Me file Jira?

Regards,
Michael

--
Giniality AG - Michael Böckling; Steinenberg 21, CH-4051 Basel
P: +41 61 226 99 63 - F: +41 61 226 99 69

Re: Bug in maven-site-plugin

Posted by Carlos Sanchez <ca...@apache.org>.
That's intended. Two projects can't be deployed to the same url! how would they?