Posted to dev@apr.apache.org by Riccardo Campisano <ri...@gmail.com> on 2011/06/07 03:52:22 UTC

apr_xml

Hi all,

I'm trying to use apr-util to write a portable application.
I successful parse a file into an apr_xml_doc, but I can't find a way to use the api to create an empty apr_xml_doc to populate it with some apr_xml_elem preenched using my data structure.

My objective is generate a XML file from my data without write XML tags in the hand, and I thought a good idea use apr_xml_to_text to get a sequence of characteres to write in a file.

Thanks for your atention,
Riccardo.