Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by Rice Yeh <ri...@gmail.com> on 2006/11/10 16:13:02 UTC

[2.2] Couldn't find the sitemap /sitemap.xmap

Hi,
  Checkout the latest 2.2 trunk, build it, and then create a web app based
on the webapp architect type. I can run the basic webapp well.
But after I add a dependence on  cocoon-forms-sample block in its
pom.xmland run it, i get the following error:

Caused by: org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException: Error
creati
ng bean with name 'org.apache.cocoon.forms.block' defined in URL
[jar:file:/C:/t
mp/cocoon/myWebapp2/target/myWebapp2-1.0-SNAPSHOT
/WEB-INF/cocoon/lib/cocoon-form
s-sample-1.0.0-SNAPSHOT.jar!/META-INF/cocoon/spring/cocoon-forms-sample-blockSer
vlet.xml]: Invocation of init method failed; nested exception is
javax.servlet.S
ervletException: Couldn't find the sitemap /sitemap.xmap
        at
org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractAutowireCapableBean
Factory.initializeBean(AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.java:1032)
        at
org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractAutowireCapableBean
Factory.createBean(AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.java:420)
        at
org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractBeanFactory$1.getOb
ject(AbstractBeanFactory.java:245)
        at
org.springframework.beans.factory.support.DefaultSingletonBeanRegistr
y.getSingleton(DefaultSingletonBeanRegistry.java:141)
        at
org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractBeanFactory.getBean
(AbstractBeanFactory.java:242)
        at
org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractBeanFactory.getBean
(AbstractBeanFactory.java:156)
        at
org.springframework.beans.factory.support.DefaultListableBeanFactory.
preInstantiateSingletons(DefaultListableBeanFactory.java:290)
        at
org.springframework.context.support.AbstractApplicationContext.refres
h(AbstractApplicationContext.java:348)
        at
org.springframework.web.context.support.AbstractRefreshableWebApplica
tionContext.refresh(AbstractRefreshableWebApplicationContext.java:156)
        at
org.springframework.web.context.ContextLoader.createWebApplicationCon
text(ContextLoader.java:246)
        at
org.springframework.web.context.ContextLoader.initWebApplicationConte
xt(ContextLoader.java:184)
        at
org.springframework.web.context.ContextLoaderListener.contextInitiali
zed(ContextLoaderListener.java:49)
        at org.apache.cocoon.bootstrap.servlet.ShieldingListener.invoke
(Shieldin
gListener.java:152)
        ... 32 more
Caused by: javax.servlet.ServletException: Couldn't find the sitemap
/sitemap.xm
ap
        at org.apache.cocoon.sitemap.SitemapServlet.init(SitemapServlet.java
:94)

        at org.apache.cocoon.blocks.BlockServlet.init(BlockServlet.java:104)
        at org.apache.cocoon.blocks.BlockServlet.afterPropertiesSet
(BlockServlet
.java:205)
        at
org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractAutowireCapableBean
Factory.invokeInitMethods(AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.java:1062)
        at
org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractAutowireCapableBean
Factory.initializeBean(AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.java:1029)
        ... 44 more

Any clue?

Rice

Re: [2.2] Couldn't find the sitemap /sitemap.xmap

Posted by Daniel Fagerstrom <da...@nada.kth.se>.
Should be fixed now.

/Daniel

Posted by Daniel Fagerstrom <da...@nada.kth.se>.