Posted to users@camel.apache.org by OHolzma <ol...@gmail.com> on 2013/08/03 13:11:33 UTC

Inserting oracle XMLType with camel

Hi

what is the best way to insert values into an oracle XMType column from an
camel route?

Currently I'm trying camel-sql component. I create a SQLXML object and put
this value into an camel header. SQL component uses named parameters in the
input sql. This approach leads to an SQLException saying that the connection
is not opened.

I use camel 2.11.1 with spring configuration.

What is the preferred way to do this with camel and spring?

Greetings.

Re: Inserting oracle XMLType with camel

Posted by Christian Müller <ch...@gmail.com>.
Thanks for sharing the solution and good to know you could figure it out by
yourself.

Best,
Christian

Posted by OHolzma <ol...@gmail.com>.
Thanks for your response.

Posted by Christian Müller <ch...@gmail.com>.
Please share your route with us. The exception you mentioned has nothing to
do with the SQL type you use IMO.

Best,
Christian