Posted to dev@chukwa.apache.org by Eric Yang <er...@gmail.com> on 2010/10/02 07:11:14 UTC

Add alternative search-provider to Chukwa site

What do you guys feel about using the alternative search-hadoop.com to
power the search engine for Chukwa?

regards,
Eric

Re: Add alternative search-provider to Chukwa site

Posted by Bill Graham <bi...@gmail.com>.
I was also wondering what others thought re this. I could go either
way. Ideally you could search google or search-hadoop with a drop down
to switch. If not, I'd be ok with giving search-hadoop a shot and
seeing how well it works.

Posted by Ariel Rabkin <as...@gmail.com>.
I have no opinion.