Posted to jetspeed-user@portals.apache.org by Christophe Lombart <ch...@skynet.be> on 2003/06/02 22:15:24 UTC

Re: Menus and submenus

If I forget nothing, you need to write a new controller class, an action
class, declare it in controller.xreg and certainly write a new template
for this controller with a lot of javascript. Than, you can use it in
your own PSML file.
Maybe, you can check in the controller.xreg some samples (eg.
TabController and MenuController).

Christophe

Re: Menus and submenus

Posted by Jana Parvanova <ja...@sirma.bg>.
Thanks alot for the suggestions. I managed to implement it by extending the
VelocityPortletSetControl (the one that is responsible for MenuControl and
TabControl). I made it include the submenus in the "tabs" collection.