Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Attila Mezei-Horvati <at...@yahoo.com> on 2006/08/29 23:52:10 UTC

mvn2: war targetPath

I am trying to include a jar into the war file. I
found on the site a parameter named 'targetPath' that
could help me. Unfortunately it is not working for me.
Can anybody point out my mistake, please.

<plugin>
<configuration>
<archiveClasses>true</archiveClasses>

<webResources>
<resource>
<directory>src</directory>
<includes>
<include>xmltypes.jar</include>
</includes>
<targetPath>WEB-INF/lib</targetPath>
</resource>
</webResources>
</configuration>
</plugin>

No matter what I do, the jar always is copied into the
webroot. I tried with xml files and only to the
WEB-INF dir that didn't work either. Am I missing
something?

thanks,
Attila